Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
Make sure your article has never been published in another journal, or is in the process of being published.
Pastikan artikel saudara belum pernah dipublikasikan di jurnal lain, atau dalam proses publish.
The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor). Also leave a contact number (WA) to facilitate communication, in addition to email.
Kiriman belum pernah diterbitkan sebelumnya, juga tidak sebelum jurnal lain untuk dipertimbangkan (atau penjelasan telah diberikan di Komentar kepada Editor), juga tinggalkan nomor kontak (WA) untuk mempermudah dalam komunikasi, selain email.
Make sure your article has followed the geoeconomic journal template.
Pastikan artikel saudara sudah mengikuti template jurnal geoekonomi
The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format (docx).
File kiriman dalam format file dokumen Microsoft Word (docx).
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Teks mematuhi persyaratan gaya dan bibliografi yang diuraikan dalam Pedoman Penulis.
- Artikel yang akan di upload, sudah melalui uji plagiarism menggunakan Turnitin dibawah 20%, dan hasil uji plagiarism tersebut dilampirkan sebagai artikel pendukung
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.